Highway Engineering Textbook by S.K.Khanna and C.E.G Justo Free Download. Mainly this book useful for Civil Engineering Students. This Book is also useful to most of the students who were prepared for Competitive Exams.
Highway Engineering is an engineering discipline stretching from civil engineering that includes the arranging, design, development, operation, and upkeep of roads, extensions, and passages to guarantee sheltered and compelling transportation of individuals and products. Highway engineering got to be distinctly noticeable towards the last 50% of the 20th Century after World War 2. Measures of interstate engineering are persistently being made strides. Highway engineers must consider future movement streams, design of roadway crossing points/exchanges, geometric arrangement and design, parkway asphalt materials and design, structural design of asphalt thickness, and asphalt upkeep. highway engineering by khanna and justo pdf free download. sk khanna highway engineering pdf. sk khanna highway engineering free download.
About Highway Engineering Book
Highway and transportation engineers must meet numerous wellbeing, administration, and execution gauges when designing highways for certain site geography. Roadway geometric plan fundamentally alludes to the noticeable components of the highways. Parkway engineers who plan the geometry of highways should likewise consider ecological and social impacts of the outline on the encompassing framework.
There are sure contemplations that must be legitimately tended to in the plan procedure to effectively fit a roadway to a site’s geography and keep up its security. Some of these outline contemplations include:
Table Of Contents of Highway Engineering
1. Introduction Importance of Transportation Different Modes of Transportation Characteristics of Roads Transport Importance of Roads in India Scope of Highway Engineering.
2. Highway Development and Planning Historical Development of Road Construction Highway Development in India Necessity of Highway Planning Classification of Roads Road Patterns Planning Surveys Preparation of Plans Interpretation of Planning Surveys Preparation of Master Plan & its Phasing Highway Planning in India.
3. Highway Alignment and Surveys Highway Alignment Engineering Surveys for Highway Location Drawings and Report Highway Project.
4. Highway Geometric Design Introduction Highway Cross Section Elements Sight Distance Design of Horizontal Alignment Design of Vertical Alignment.
5. Traffic Engineering Introduction Traffic Characteristics Traffic Operation Design of Intersections Design of Parking Facility Highway Lighting Traffic Planning & Administration.
6. Highway Materials Subgrade Soil Stone Aggregates Bituminous Materials Bituminous Pavings Mixes.