Structural Analysis -2 Textbook Free Download in PDF. Structural analysis, or the ‘theory of structures’, is an important subject for civil engineering students who are required to analyse and design structures. It is a vast field and is largely taught at the undergraduate level. A few topics like matrix method and plastic analysis are also taught at the postgraduate level and in Structural Engineering electives. The entire course has been covered in two volumes—Structural Analysis-I and II. Structural Analysis-II deals in depth with the analysis of indeterminate structures, and also special topics like curved beams and unsymmetrical bending. It provides an introduction to advanced methods of analysis, namely, matrix method and plastic analysis.
Contents of Structural Analysis -2 textbook
- Slope Deflection Method
- Moment Distribution Method
- Kani’s Method of Rotation Contribution
- Column Analogy Method
- Influence Line Diagrams for Statically Indeterminate Beams
- Analysis of Multistorey Frames by Approximate Methods
- Two-Hinged Arches
- Fixed Arches
- Beams Curved in Plan
- Unsymmetric Bending and Shear Centre
- Matrix Method of Structural Analysis
- Introduction to Plastic Analysis
Recommended Structural Analysis textbooks
- Structural Analysis -1 Textbook Pdf Free Download.
- Structural Analysis textbook by SS Bhavikatti Pdf Free Download.
- Structural Analysis a Matrix Approach Textbook by G S Pandit and S P Gupta Pdf Free Download.