Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems Textbook by B.P.Lathi
Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems Textbook by B.P.Lathi. An ideal first text on communication systems in electrical engineering, Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems is now in its fourth edition.
Retaining the superb pedagogical style of the first three editions, the authors first introduce the fundamentals of signals and systems and core communication topics; they then present the tools essential to the design and analysis of digital communications.
Featuring a seamless blend of mathematics and heuristics, carefully crafted examples to clarify mathematical abstractions, and new and updated MATLAB exercises, this text provides a thorough coverage of modern communication system theory and application that is easily accessible to students.
Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems is suitable for students with or without prior knowledge of probability theory. Only after laying a solid foundation in how communication systems work do the authors delve into analyses of communication systems that require probability theory and random processes.
Revised, expanded, and updated throughout, the fourth edition reflects the many technological advances in the field, such as OFDM and CDMA, pervasive communication applications such as cellular systems, wireless LAN systems, and DSL modem technology services.
- Digital Integrated Circuits Applications (DICA) Textbook Free Download
- Radar Systems Textbooks Free Download.
- Mobile Computing Textbook by Rajkamal Free Download
- Digital Signal Processing Textbook by Ramesh Babu Free Download
- Microwave Engineering Textbook Free Download.
- Telecommunication Switching Systems textbook Free Download
- Digital Communications (DC) textbook free download
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Textbook Free Download
- Data Communications and Networking Textbook Free Download
Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems Textbook by B.P.Lathi.