Optical Fiber Communication by P Chakrabarti Download
Name of the Book: Optical Fiber Communication
Author(s) Name: P Chakrabarti
Edition: 1 st Edition
Name of the Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education
Book Format: PDF
Book Language: English
Optical Fiber Communication by P Chakrabarti. This textbook is one of the important book for Electronic and Communication Engineering Students. I suggest this book who want to know complete information about Optical Communication. The author clearly Explained about this book by using simple language.
The text book on Optical Fiber Communication describes the optical fiber with its low-loss and high bandwidth characteristics which has the potential to provide enormous capacity of transmitted data as compared to electronic means. This book will describe the fundamental operation and recent advances in the exciting area of optical fiber communication systems.
Table of Contents of Optical Fiber Communication
- Optical Fiber Fundamentals.
- Mode Analysis for Optical Fibers.
- Transmission Characteristics of Optical Fibers.
- Optical Sources.
- Power Launching and Fiber Coupling.
- Photo detectors.
- Direct Detection Optical Receivers.
- Analog and Digital Optical Link Design.
- Optical and Photonic Components.
- Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Optical Networks.
- Optical Fiber Measurement and Testing.
Get Book From Google Books
Get Book From Amazon