Environmental Engineering by Anil Kumar DE and Arnab Kumar DE Free Download Pdf. This Book is useful for Civil Engineering Students. The authors Anil Kumar DE and Arnab Kumar DE Clearly explained about this book by using simple language. This book is also useful to most of the students who were prepared for Competitive Exams. Civil Engineering Students must follow this book for Clear Information.
About the Environmental Engineering Book
This book is suitably designed for Polytechnic students of N-E, the region in particular and in general for students all over India with the intention of fulfilling the mission of promoting environmental education and culture as well serves as a textbook for full-time courses in the educational institutions. The book introduces the basic concepts of environment, its physical features and human intervention factors in the environment and also explains its various dimensions-ecology, air, water, soil and radioactive pollution, public health, resource conservation and management, environmental policies, etc.
Highlights of the book:
- Exposure to basic concepts of the environment in multidimensional aspects.
- The subject matter is presented in a simple and lucid style throughout the book with less stress on the technical bias.
- Glossary of key terms (Appendix) is included for better comprehension.
- Feedback exercises are included as a chapter to reinforce the understanding of the subject.
Contents of the Book
- General Concepts
- Ecology and Ecosystem
- Population and Environment
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Soil Pollution
- Radioactive Pollution
- Noise Pollution and Health
- Environment and Public Health
- Environment Conservation and Management
- Environmental Policies
- Feedback Exercise