Modern Control Engineering Textbook by Katsuhiko Ogata Free Download Pdf
Modern Control Engineering Textbook by Katsuhiko Ogata Free Download. offers the comprehensive coverage of continuous-time control systems that all senior students must have, including frequency response approach, root-locus approach and state-space approach to analysis and design of control systems. The text provides a gradual development of control theory, shows how to solve all computational problems with MATLAB, and avoids highly mathematical arguments. A wealth of examples and worked problems are featured throughout the text. The new edition includes improved coverage of Root – Locus Analysis (Chapter 6) and Frequency – Response Analysis (Chapter 8). The author has also updated and revised many of the worked examples and end-of-chapter problems.
- Chapter 8 first discusses PID control in general and then presents two-degrees-of-freedom control systems – Presents a computational (MATLAB) method to determine system parameters so the system will have the desired transient characteristics
- An improved chapter on the design of control systems in state space (Chapter 10) – This chapter treats pole placement and observer design and includes quadratic optimal control. MATLAB is extensively used in the design problems using pole placement and observer design
- An in-depth treatment of topics emphasizes both the basic concepts and the design aspects of control systems
- An accessible presentation that avoids highly mathematical arguments. The author introduces mathematical proofs only when they contribute to an understanding of the material
- Over 150 chapter-end worked problems and 180 unsolved problems clarify students’ understanding of the material at strategic points throughout the text
- An introduction to the two-degrees-of-freedom control system and introduction to robust control. Presents a MATLAB approach to the design of high performance control systems
- A comprehensive coverage of root-locus analyses not found in other texts
- Detailed coverage of frequency response of control systems.
Modern Control Engineering Textbook by Katsuhiko Ogata Free Download.